The term 'asthma' is taken from the Greek meaning ' panting' or 'labored breathing'. Asthma is a condition characterized by a paroxysmal wheezing respiration dyspnoea (difficulty in breathing), mainly expiratory. Asthma is a disease that intermittently influences the lungs. When it attacks, the lungs become infected and the airways slim. The sufferer's chest reduces, breathing becomes difficult or wheezy, and a consistent cough may develop - especially during the night. Asthma can be triggered by allergic reactions or have its starting point from a stressful amount of life such as infection, a grief, or even the birthday of a baby. Thousands die from asthma each year. That is a serious disease that is increasing in frequency. For children and adults alike, they have difficulty to breathe during an asthma attack can be a frightening experience. Whilst conventional medications relieve many of the symptoms of asthma, they can cure it. With homeopathy, it is a different story.
The key Causes of Asthma:
Regarding the etiology, bronchial asthma is broken into the following groups:
1. Sensitive (extrinsic/ atopic) Asthma - This type of bronchial asthma usually starts in child years and is often forwent by eczema. But almost all of the young adults (<35 yrs.)="" developing="" bronchial="" asthma="" also="" fall="" into="" this="" category.="" genetic="" factors="" also="" play="" a="" tremendous="" role="" we="" this.="" through="" this="" type="" of="" asthma,="" the="" allergen="" causes="" the="" production="" of="" abnormal="" (ige)="">35>
2. Infective or Intrinsic Asthma - This is not genetic or allergic, but may be caused by, or at least associated with an upper respiratory area or bronchial infection which is usually viral.
3. Emotional Asthma - Internal factors (like anxiety, psychological stress etc.) are often considered to be the only cause of some asthmatic attacks, but it is still not certain whether it can be the only cause or is merely a precipitating factor.
4. Occupational asthma - This can take place in certain industries in which there exists exposure to metallic dust particles (esp. platinum salts), natural detergents, toluene diisocyanate, polyurethane material, flour and dust from grains and so on
Whatever may be the cause, it finally causes paroxysms of bronchial blockage produced by widespread bronchial spasm accentuated by inserting of the bronchi with excessive mucus.
Asthma - SIGNS, AND SYMPTOMS
Repeated episode of paroxysmal dyspnea (difficulty in breathing)
The breathing is labored, with a wheezing sound, mainly on expiration.
Asthma problems often occur in the early hours of the morning (when you cannot find any immediate precipitating cause). Throughout the strike patients often likes to sit then lie down.
Homeopathic medicines for Bronchial asthma
1) Arsenic Record - Among the best Homeopathic drugs for asthma with panic
There are powerful uneasiness and anxiety with coughing and wheezing. He could be incapable to find a comfortable position and keeps hurling and turning around. Desire is increased but refreshments slightly at a time. Asthma is worse at midnight. Lying down is difficult as he is unable to breathe and feels suffocated? Therefore, you will have to sit down up in bed. The problem is aggravated in cold air and with a change of weather. At the same time, the person feels better after taking in warm drinks. There is a pain in the top right chest. Expectoration is scanty and frequently frothy. The air passages usually feel restricted.
2. Ipecac- 1 of the best Naturopathic remedies for asthma with nausea and vomiting
Found in case vomiting exists with asthmatic attacks, Ipecac is one of the better homeopathic remedies for asthma. There is continual nausea, so much so that he might feel nauseated almost all of the time. In times, this nausea may well not be relieved even after vomiting. The chest appears to be loaded with mucous. Right now there is rattling cough. Coughing is present but will not help in minimizing the mucous load. Challenges are aggravated by hot and humid weather. This kind of medicine is indicated much more in adults and children who are a little fat. Your oral cavity is mostly moist and there is an increased amount of salvation. The tongue is usually clean and is not covered.
3. Antim Tart- 1 of the best Holistic medicines for asthma with rattling
In instances where there is a rattling cough like breasts are packed with loose mucous, Antrim Tart is among the finest homeopathic medicines for breathing difficulties. There is little expectoration of mucous. The coughing is triggered by eating. There may be drowsiness and weak point. It can be more suited to old people and young children. The patient seems weak and sleepy. There exists burning feeling in the chest and in some cases, there is a sensation of something velvety inside the chest. This kind of burning sensation may clamber to the throat. Frequently, there exists hoarseness of words accompanying the other symptoms of asthma. The coughing often increases after eating anything. The breathlessness is often relieved by eructations. At the same time, the cough is better by lying on the right side.
4. Nux Vomica- One of the best Homeopathic medicines for asthma from gastric disruption
In cases where the asthmatic attack is induced by gastric disturbance, Nux Vomica is one of the better holistic medicines for asthma. The web likely to be a whole lot worse in the morning. There is a certain sense of fullness in the stomach along with asthma. There is dried out and hacking cough. Buying angry brings on an attack of asthma. The problem is worse in winters. There is a sensation of scraping in the throat. Along with the respiratory symptoms, the stomach seems full and heavy, more so in the morning or right after eating. There is a cough with a discomfort as if there are some things being torn inside the breasts. At the same time, the cough causes frustration or a bruised pain in the epigastric or the stomach region.
5. Carbo Veg- One of the best Homeopathic medicines for asthma with blueness of faceWhen the face of the patient becomes bluish along with an asthmatic attack, Carbo Veg is one of the best homeopathic medicines for asthma. There is coldness of the hands and feet. Stomach troubles may accompany the respiratory symptoms. The problem is worse in the evening and by talking or lying down. There is a cough with itching in the larynx or the voice box. There is hoarseness of the voice which is worse in the evening. The voice becomes deep and rough which tends to fail on the slightest exertion. The breath is cold and he wants to be fanned.